Super awesome care starts with super awesome people (that’s you).
We’re here to make it easier to live well with food allergies. And you might be just the person to help us do that.
Maybe you’re a doctor or a developer. A parent advocate or a community manager. A behaviorist or a marketer (we hear both are big on psychology). We’re a pretty diverse crew—and we like it that way. So whoever you are and whatever your background, if you see a role that really speaks to you, we want to hear from you.
The only thing we expect everyone to agree on is that families deserve better than the US healthcare system is giving them right now.
Super Awesome Care is hiring a Research and Content Intern to own Super Awesome Care’s trusted vendor marketplace. In this role, you’ll research and evaluate all potential partners that could be featured in Super Awesome Care’s marketplace across all food allergy categories to choose the best options for Super Awesome Care members. It’s core to this role that you have excellent research skills and the ability to distill large amounts of information into clear, concise insights. If you are the person your friends and family turn to for the best recommendations, this is the role for you!
Day to day you’ll
- Research and evaluate new vendors for Super Awesome Care’s trusted vendor network
- Use data and user research to identify trends with our target audience and inform the content roadmap
- Optimize the vendor vetting process to ensure we are offering the best in class options to our members
- Develop processes to ensure all vendor information is always accurate and up to date
- Maintain a pulse on emerging consumer food, healthtech, and consumer goods companies to vet for our marketplace
- Work closely with designers and product team to systematize and optimize the product information displayed in the marketplace to increase sign-ups
- Work closely with the head of partnerships to manage vendor relationships
We are looking for people with
- 1-2 years of experience at a high growth startup
- 1+ years experience working with affiliate partners
- Highly organized and process-driven
- Strong communication skills and comfortable navigating all types of relationships
- Previous research experience with Super Awesome Care subject matter (food, health care, consumer products, etc.) preferred
- Motivated by the possibilities of building something from scratch
- Undaunted by the challenge of building a category-creating brand; you do your best work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Track record as a team player who leads with intellectual curiosity and collaborative energy
- Excited about Super Awesome Care’s mission to simplify life with food allergies – you love seeing the impact of your work and are motivated by turning ideas into realities
It’s not essential, but a background in healthcare or startups would get our attention.
We’re in the caring business, and that includes you.
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Opportunity to build a life-changing product for the next generation
- Competitive compensation, benefits (health, dental, vision, and life with premiums covered by Super Awesome Care)
- Fun and energetic team culture
- 100% Remote office
- Unlimited vacation policy
We know some candidates may be discouraged if they don’t match all of the criteria listed here, but please apply anyway. If you're excited about Super Awesome Care, we're excited to get to know you!
We want you to know what to expect when you apply to work at Super Awesome Care. After submitting your application, we'll review it, and let you know if you're a potential fit for the role. Our interview stages are: 15 minute phone screen, 1-1.5 hour video interview, and a reference check.